As a start-up, it is crucial for potential customers to get to know about your business, but being new often means that your brand has no relationships with the media, nor a reputation with its publics. When launching your start-up, PR and marketing need not be the hassle, nor does it have to break the bank.
This is where Pleiades comes into the picture. We understand communication and particularly the needs of tech, fintech, telecoms, and financial services businesses. For 30 years we have successfully guided small businesses through the minefield of business-to-business communications. Critically, we are able to focus communications where they will be most effective, a key to success in any small or new enterprise.
Need PR for your Start-up?
Contact Us Today.
Why PR works Well for Start-up Businesses
What about the cost?
- a critical factor for a small business.
Pleaides has learned that small businesses need to have packages designed for their individual needs; these packages won’t break the bank but will still deliver an excellent ROI.
Pleiades' process to get startups started:
- Define your company’s product or service – your USP.
- Define your target audience.
- Define your key stakeholders, such as customers, staff, partners and media.
- Start networking and building key relationships.
- Create the messages.
- Define the various communication elements.
- Develop the best communication strategy to suit your budget.
- Build the content, both digital and off-line.
- Define what success means to you and how that could be measured
- Get started to Push Plei.
As seen in the diagram, your web-driven content is composed of several individual but interrelated forms of media. They each have their own format, yet as a whole must deliver the same message, the same identity – that of your brand. At Pleiades we help publish and monitor the performance of this content, ensuring your message and its response are always in a cycle, further boosting your business up and away, rather than left stranded on the launchpad.
Do you have a great idea that has real commercial potential? Maybe you have a small start-up business with a great new product or service plus capital to get it off the ground. Call us to help your ideas take flight.